I trust you will excuse the deliberate ambiguity in the title and look forward to hearing your thoughts on the topic. I have been making time to catch up on my reading and have just finished reading an interesting article on research into how we “make sense” of time in an old copy of American Scientific …
Tag: spatial metaphors
- How is Scientific Research reporting on Time?
- Would you like to be an NLP Trainer? Sign up now for free Master Classes
- Hypnosis Trainer’s Training Class of 2018
- What happened at Training Trances Advanced Hypnosis 2018?
- Are you a Hypnotherapist wanting to take an Advanced Course this year or maybe you want to be certified as a Hypnosis Trainer?
July 13, 2019 - July 27, 2019
July 13, 2019 - July 24, 2019
July 25, 2019 - July 27, 2019